Bolivian Tuition Advantage
The University of Arkansas is proud to provide a tuition advantage for all qualifying undergraduate and graduate level students from Bolivia.
|Amount of Tuition Advantage Award||Freshman Criteria||Transfer Criteria|
|90% reduction||3.60 CGPA +
1310 SAT or
28 ACT score
|3.20 cumulative transfer GPA|
|80% reduction||3.40 CGPA +
1240 SAT or
26 ACT score
|Received upon admission|
|70% reduction||Recieved upon admission||not applicable|
The percentage reduction is for the out-of-state portion of tuition only.
To Renew This Tuition Advantage
- You must be enrolled full time in your degree program at the University of Arkansas.
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled in 12.0 credit hours per semester;
- Undergraduate students must earn a 2.0 grade point average and successfully complete 24.0 credit hours each academic year.
- Graduate students must be enrolled in 9.0 credit hours per semester.
- Graduate students must earn at least a 2.85 grade point average and successfully complete 18.0 credit hours each academic year.