Check Your Application Status
Now that you have applied, what are your next steps?
- First, you will receive an email from our office that will let you know that your application has been received and processed. You must wait for this email, as you will need your UA ID number to continue the steps below.
- Activate your University account at newuser.uark.edu. You will enter your UA ID number and your date of birth.
- Once your uark account and password have been set up, you can log into UAConnect with your email account ID (without @uark.edu), and click on the Applicant Center link.
- Under your “To Do List” you will see any items needed to complete your application.
- Once all items have been submitted, you will be able to see that your file is under review by the degree program. You may still see some items needed before enrollment will be granted.
- If your program requires letters of recommendation (LOR), you will receive additional emails with instructions for entering your recommenders’ information so that they will receive an automated email to upload their letters. You will be able to manage the LOR process in your Applicant Center and see when letters have been received.
You’ve been admitted. What happens next?
- Under the Admissions tab near the bottom of the screen, you will see a box containing information about your admissions status. Click on “View Application Details,” which will bring up the option for you to accept your admission.
- After confirming your acceptance of your admissions offer by clicking the appropriate button, you will be asked to confirm your decision on the next screen.
- If any further items are needed prior to your enrollment (such as final transcripts, degree confirmation, additional test scores), you should submit these items as soon as available so that you will be ready to enroll at the appropriate time.