Check Your Application Status
Now that you have applied, what are your next steps?
You may track the status of your application in the Application Portal with the e-mail address and password you set up before applying. If you have forgotten your password, follow the "Forgot Your Password?" link that appears on the login screen.
In addition to the required items in your Application Portal, you can:
- See the current status of your application
- Upload required documents
- Submit references for Letters of Recommendation
- View your submitted documents
- Accept your admission
- Scroll down to the ‘Upload Materials” section in your Application Portal.
- Select the material you wish to upload and click the 'Browse' button.
- Select the file and click 'Open'.
- Click 'Upload' to submit your document.
Please be advised that Letters of Recommendation (LORs) are specific to each application.
- Verify the Academic Plan and Admit Term are correct for the reference you want to edit.
- Select the 'Edit your recommendations here' link listed under the Program Requirements Checklist.
- You will be taken to the LOR References page.
- Click 'Add Recommender' to enter a new reference.
- On the Add Recommender tab, enter the required information and click 'Send to Recommender'.
- Repeat to enter all recommenders.
- You can also resend the request, if necessary, on this page. Click on the reference's name, then 'Send Reminder'.
- Once all the recommenders are entered, you can track the receipt of the letters in the Application Portal.
You may indicate your intent to enroll at the university through your Application Portal.
- Login to your Application Portal using the login you created when you applied for admission.
- On the Admissions Application tab, select the admissions reply form.
- Complete the form and submit your response.