1. What about medical records and health insurance?

Information on medical records and health insurance is provided by International students and Scholars and can be found here: Pre-Arrival Information for Students.

2. What if I don’t do well at the University of Arkansas?

We want you to do well and have a great American university experience and the University of Arkansas has many academic resources to help students succeed. These resources can be found here: Center for Learning and Student Success. In addition, the ISS office is readily available to assist you as well.

3. Do I need a car to get around?

Razorback Transit has bus routes throughout Fayetteville and campus. The buses can be tracked using our mobile app, UARKmobile. There are grocery stores, restaurants, banks, and bookstores within walking or biking distance. The Razorback Regional Greenway provides over 60 miles of trails that go through all of Northwest Arkansas. Several restaurants deliver to campus. ISS also plan fun trips to area attractions. Many off-campus apartment complexes are on Razorback transit bus routes or bike trails.

4. Is there healthcare available on campus?

A variety of medical services are available on campus at the Pat Walker Health Center. We also have Bold Dental Clinic for most dental needs located on campus in the Garland Parking/Retail Complex.

5. What kind of athletics can I enjoy at the University of Arkansas?

You can stay up-to-date with the Razorbacks by visiting our Athletic Department website and learn to call those Hogs!