Check Your Application Status
Now that you have applied, what are your next steps?
CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
You may track the status of your application in UAConnect, the University of Arkansas’ student information system. First, you must activate your university account. You will need your university ID number, which was included in the emails you received after applying.
Once you have activated your university account, log in to UAConnect with your username (your email address without @uark.edu), click the Application Summary tab, and then review your requirement lists located on the right hand side of the screen.
In addition to the required items, on the Applicant Summary you can:
- See the current status of your application
- Upload required documents
- Submit references for Letters of Recommendation (GRAD ONLY)
- View your submitted documents
- Accept your admission
- Select the ‘Upload Documents” link listed under OTHER TASKS in the left hand navigation.
- You will be taken to the Upload Documents Page.
- Select the document you wish to upload and click the Green “Upload Document” button
- Select the ‘Request Letters of Recommendation” link listed under OTHER TASKS in the left hand navigation.
- You will be taken to the LOR References Page.
- Letters of Recommendation are specific to each application
- Verify the Application number, Academic Plan and Admit Term are correct for reference you want to add
- You can use the arrow buttons to toggle between applications (if applicable)
- Click Add a Reference to enter a new reference
- On the Add a Reference tab, enter the required information and click “Add”
- Repeat to enter all recommenders
- Once all the recommender are entered you can track the receipt of the letters on the “LOR References” tab
- On this tab you can see the date the letter is received
- You can also resend the request if necessary using the “Resend” Button
- One the “Accept Admission” page, verify the Term, Program and Acad Plan and choose the “Accept/Decline” link to get see your admission options
- To make an admission decision choose the green button that to indicate your choice.